Volunteer with HSA
The work can be physically and, at times, emotionally strenuous and we work long hours, rain or shine. However, you will get to work alongside a great team of committed, professional, and profoundly engaged individuals. Volunteering with HSA is a great opportunity to make a significant change and many of our volunteers, after leaving Kara Tepe (Lesbos), return to volunteer with us again.
- Age 25-65 years
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Able to work long shifts
- Good English language skills
- Holder of a visa for non-European citizen
- Financially independent
We recommend that you read our Volunteering Policy for more information.
English Teaching Opportunities
We are now recruiting for TEFL qualified teachers to provide beginner, intermediate and advanced English classes to adults. We are looking for English tutors who can meet the following additional criteria:
- Hold 120 hours TEFL certification (minimum requirement)
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent experience
- Can commit to 3 month (minimum requirement)
We may be able to offer accommodation for €11 a night based on availability.